Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursdays are always great.

I have always loved Thursday nights at school- they pretty much are just like Friday, except better because all of my podmates are actually in town. I also never have homework on Thursdays.

Today was amazing because:
  • My new baby cousin was born!
  • My mom drove through unexpectedly and I got to eat a delicious lunch with her
  • Work wasn't too bad
  • My friends completely surprised me with a pre-birthday dinner! They also gave me a gift certificate to get my first pedicure/manicure!
  • I did laundry, packed, took a shower, and wrote a short bible paper all in about 2 hours. I love feeling like I accomplished a lot
  • I did a little better on a test than I thought I did
  • And now I am watching Lord of the Rings with my best friend!
Some days I just feel really blessed and happy to be alive, and today is one of them. Here is a painting from my favorite artist, Natasha Wescoat



No comments: