Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Strange

I feel kind of strange today. I really just want to sit outside and contemplate things and relax, but it is a little chilly outside today so I can't really do that. I also have a big project due on Thursday that I wanted to finish tonight, but I have several questions about it, so I have to wait until after I talk to my professor tomorrow afternoon. But I know I will keep having this nagging feeling that I should be working on it.

This is the first semester I have really been stressed about school work. It is also the first time that even though I study really hard, I am not making the grades I wanted. Oh well. I just need to calm down and take a breath... and remember that in 30 years, I will be able to look back on everything that is currently happening and realize it was all ok and happened for a reason.

No comments: