Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Almost

I cannot believe classes are almost over. Only a week and a half to go! Even though this has definitely been my most busy and stressful semester, I have had so much fun being with all my friends/pod-mates, and getting to feel more included on campus. I will actually be fairly sad when it is all over since I won't be living with my best friends in the fall. But- I will also be really excited when this semester is over since my brother will be here in the fall, I won't be living in a dorm, and I will be headed to Europe in less than a month!!! I cannot wait to experience the different cultures abroad and learn neat things about different places, food, and people.

Other than having to finish up a database project, I am pretty much settling down for coasting through the last week of school and into finals. I have been so blessed and I'm so thankful for the support from my amazing family, David, and also that I have such fun friends that help to take my mind off of the stressful things in life. I am also very thankful for my job. It is amazing to be able to go in to work whenever I want, for as long as I want. There is no way I would be able to work a job right now that had a fixed schedule. God is great.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Im glad things are looking up krb. I cant wait till finals are done! I hope we get to chill before you leave. love ya!