Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year! Part 2

Here are some pictures from 2011. Enjoy! (They are not in any particular order as Blogger kept rearranging them every time I would insert new pictures. agh!)


spent time with my amazing housemates


walking around ACU

snow days

my first time to participate in Sing Song

Got my first ticket

had fun with the best friend


Josh Groban concert

David gave me birds for my birthday

cruise

my diploma
graduation


medieval times with the sister

I painted

Penny's first day home

spent time with my grandparents

saw the last Harry Potter movie. I feel like part of my life is over now. haha

went to the State Fair for the first time

started studying for the CPA exam

bought a new car

saw my high school play for the state championship in Cowboy stadium

finally finished decorating my apartment (this is a weird panorama shot)


1 comment:

Anna Pie said...

That is so weird...I was in Sing Alliance at Baylor and our Sing act that year was Mario brothers...I was a koopa turtle!