Monday, March 30, 2009

Craziness.

So today I got my class ring in the mail. It was kinda weird because it made me realize that I really am graduating from college next spring. I will have to get out and find a real job, not just working at Dippin' Dots or at the library on my campus. I will also have to make the final decision about where to go to graduate school and arrange all of that. I'm not really worried about any of it, its just weird to think about because I still feel SOOO young, and I am.

Random thought: While scrolling through random blogs, I noticed most of them were in a foreign language. How socially unaware I was to assume that it's mostly Americans who use sites like Blogger. Going to Europe and learning about so many different cultures will be so good for me.


Doesn't this look delicious and remind you of summer?




No comments: