Monday, March 22, 2010

yay!

Oh man... I am so excited about everything that is coming up! First of all, my birthday is coming up really soon and I am so glad I get to spend it at my grandparents house with all my family! They will definitely spoil me =). Next, there is graduation, and it will be so fun! I can't wait to have my loved ones here in town with me. It will also be good to know I am finished with yet another phase of my life that has involved copious amounts of schoolwork.

Also, I can't wait to move into my new house in May. It will be so nice to live with two fun, and wonderful friends who will be a huge encouragement to me. It will also be really nice to not be in an apartment again. People in the surrounding apartments are so loud and my room is so tiny! I love decorating and getting new things for where I will be living =)

I joined a health club recently and I am really loving going to combat, yoga, and RPM classes. Other than that, it is just life as usual for me: school, work, cooking dinner, homework, and (hopefully) sleep.

p.s. I really want to go to Israel! The culture of that area and the history of it has always fascinated me. However, I wish that area of the world was more safe and peaceful. Wouldn't the world be a better place if people spent more time on trying to love than on trying to get back at people who have wronged them?

No comments: